Let's Get Started!

Please let me tell you that I am extremely honored that you have chosen me to help you preserve your family's memories. It is my job to make sure that your memories are preserved in a beautiful graphic setting. It is your job to help me get the historical setting correct. Let me explain the album creation process to you.

First, you gather the photos and pieces of ephemera that you want preserved. Jot down your memories & any pertinent information associated with the photographs. Be as descriptive as possible. The more I know about a particular event or moment, the more detailed your page will be.

Second, we will have a consultation. If you live in the Salt Lake Valley or surrounding area, we can meet in person to discuss your memory album. We can hold a consultation on the phone or via email if you prefer. We will be talking about styles, color schemes, sizes and other general information.

Third, I do require that 50% of my fee be paid up front, at the time I take possession of the photos. It can be sent to me via PayPal. If your photos are in paper format, you can either scan them yourself or send them to me and I will scan them for you. Not only will I return the originals to you, you will also receive a digitized copy on a CD or DVD. If your photos are in digital format, you can send them to me burned on a DVD or CD or you can send them to me via a file sending service.

Fourth, I will create your page complete with photos & journaling. If I have any questions during the creation process, I will contact you via your preferred method of communication.

Fifth, I will send you a proof copy of the page for you to proof-read and/or request any changes. This is where you will check for spelling errors and date errors. This proof can be sent to you via email or via USPS, for an small additional charge.

Next, I will make the requested changes if there are any. I'll send the changed proof copy to you for your approval. Any additional new changes, which are not the result of designer error, are subject to a small fee.

You will then send the final payment to me via PayPal. Once the final payment has been received, I will send you the finalized, fully completed project. Personal delivery is available in the greater Salt Lake Valley. Delivery via USPS and/or UPS is available in all other areas.

My time-frame is dependent on the size and scope of the project. Rush projects may be available for an additional fee.

I welcome your input when scrapbooking your pages. I really hope that if you have any style requests or specific design requests that you will let me know.

Thank you!