Blog Customization

I create custom blog headers for your blog! Email me with your photos and information and what size blog header you would like and I will create a one-of-a-kind design just for you!

I can also customize your Blogger blog template to use a printed or textured background rather than a flat, solid color. Simply set me up as an admin on your blog while I am constructing it, then remove me when your beautiful custom blog is finished. You must have your own photo hosting service for this product. I use Photobucket for my blog, but you can use whatever service you like.

Blog Customization
Blog Header (custom fit to your blog) ............................................. $20.00
Blog Header & Background Customization ....................................$30.00
Complete Blog Customization
(header, background & upgrade to widget template format) .......$55.00